Working for 777ӰԺ
Work with us in a historical, prestigious, and beautiful environment in the heart of Cambridge.
As well as students and Fellows, our community includes a large team of staff who play an essential role in delivering the College's mission and fully participate in its life and development.
We're committed to the principles of equal opportunities, diversity, and respect in our employment practices. We offer a generous benefits package which typically includes:
- Generous salaries which take into account market rates and individual skills and experience
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Comprehensive sick pay
- Maternity and paternity benefits above statutory requirements
- 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Free staff lunch scheme
- Non contractual bonus scheme
- Long service bonus payments
- A range of family friendly benefits
- Access to a childcare voucher scheme
- Access to College sporting facilities including tennis courts and a gym.
As well as the above benefits, the College is committed to the learning and development of staff and supports staff to achieve their professional best.
The College has a Staff Communication Forum, and an active social committee which organises summer and Christmas events, an annual staff outing which is funded by the College, and many sporting activities from table tennis and cricket to football and rowing.